Thanks for visiting My Financial Wingman! We’d like to hear from you, whether it’s a comment, or question. To keep our discussions focused, we have set some guidelines:
This website is moderated and all comments are reviewed before being posted. To ensure that our conversations are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we review all comments and we will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We can, and will, delete comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to voice your opinion, or would like a question answered, please fill out our contact form.
- Spam. If we think you’re trying to sell us something, we reserve the right to delete your comment.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with something we’ve posted, we’d like to hear from you, but we do ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of us and other participants. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal. We will follow copyright law, trade secret laws, etc.
- Offensive Language. Comments that are profane or provocative in nature will be excluded (we don’t tolerate hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language).
- Private or Confidential Information. This site is not a secure way to contact us. Please do not give us specific account details or other personal information. Please contact us via our web site, phone, or by visiting your local branch if you have a question regarding your account.
We cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
Comments containing URLs will not be accepted. Please use plain text.
By posting content on this Blog, you expressly grant Central National Bank the right to use or distribute the posted content in any form, worldwide, and in perpetuity. You also agree to indemnify and hold Central National Bank harmless against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses arising from your posting of materials on this Blog (this includes any claim that Central National Bank’s use of the content or images infringes on someone else’s intellectual property rights).
Web Site Links & Third-Party Sites
Central National Bank does not endorse any personal opinions or comments made by its employees nor the myfinancialwingman.com authors. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter, and do not constitute an official position of Central National Bank.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that materials available on a Central National Bank site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Central National Bank a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send Central National Bank a counter-notice.
Central National Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time and provide the most up-to-date guidelines here on our website.