Why not put a twist on your 7 layer holiday salad this season? Monotony can be boring, add a little Ramen, and it can be fun! Here’s what you’ll need:
7 Layer Ramen Salad
1 package of ramen noodles
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of green peas
1/2 cup of sweet corn
1/2 cup of cooked bacon
1 hardboiled egg, chopped
Mayonnaise (to taste)
3 T. chopped green pepper
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Use a strainer to remove the water.
5. Add the peas and sweet corn to the ramen.
6. Add the mayonnaise and mix it.
7. Add bacon & chopped egg.
8. Refrigerate and serve cold.