We just can’t stop loading up on these really easy, and fast recipes for Ramen noodles! I’m going home tonight to try number 1 on the list.
- Saute a clove of chopped garlic in a teaspoon of olive oil. Stir in boiled noodles, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir your favorite pesto sauce into hot boiled ramen noodles.
- Heat up a can of chili and serve over hot boiled ramen noodles.
- Mix cooled boiled ramen noodles with three-bean salad and some additional Italian dressing.
- Add of a chicken flavored seasoning packet, 1 tablespoon butter, and 2-3 tablespoons milk to a package of boiled drained ramen for a creamy side dish.